This Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions”) is for short-term rental of the vacation rental property specified in a confirmed reservation (“Property” or “Premises”). This Agreement is between: (1) Vacation in Chelan, LLC (“Vacation in Chelan,” “VIC,” “Management,” “we,” or “us”), acting for itself and for the owner of the Property (“Owner”), and (2) the person who is the responsible renter of the Property (collectively “Guest,” or “you”). When booking online, the terms and conditions acceptance box must be checked, and these terms and conditions must be agreed upon, before the reservation process can be completed. By booking your rental of the Property with Vacation in Chelan, you acknowledge that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, all terms, conditions, and policies in this Agreement.
Rental of Property: Management agrees to rent the Property to Guest for the term that was booked and on the terms and conditions set forth herein. For the purpose of this Agreement, “Property” shall mean the entire premises rented to Guest, however the Property does not include locked cabinets, closets, storage areas, or mechanical rooms to which access may be prohibited to preserve our privacy or to ensure Guest safety. Guest warrants that he or she will be present in the Property during the entire rental period and is not entering into this Agreement on behalf of another party. It is expressly acknowledged and agreed by the parties hereto that the Property is being rented on a short-term basis as a vacation rental, and that it is not the intent of any Party that the occupancy of the Property be subject to the requirements of RCW 59.18. No landlord-tenant relationship is created by this agreement.
- Booking Form: The terms of the booking form, which may come in the form of a confirmation email from Vacation in Chelan, including without limitation the rental period, the rental price and the number of allowed adults, children, and pets, is hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
- Reservations and Payment: The initial payment of 50% of the total amount due is required upon booking. The remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to Guest arrival, and will be charged to the credit card on file. If payment in full is not received by Vacation in Chelan 30 days or more prior to Guest arrival, reservation is subject to cancellation without refund. Until a reservation is confirmed, rates may change without notice. All items/fees are taxable, taxes are subject to change without notice, and will be charged to the credit card on file. For reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the entire payment is due in full upon booking. There may be additional fees for reservations made on other listing platforms (i.e. Homeaway, VRBO, Airbnb, Trip Advisor, etc.). We reserve the right to correct oversights, omissions, and clerical errors. In the event an adjustment of this nature increases the cost of your booking, you will be given the option to accept the revised reservation or terminate the booking without penalty.
- Responsible Renter: As the responsible renter, Guest must be at least 25 years of age, agree to be an occupant of the Property for the entire duration of the rental, and is responsible for all fees, charges, and applicable taxes associated with the Property rental. All other occupants will be family members, friends, other responsible adults over 25, or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (collectively with Guest, “Occupants” or “Rental Party”). Guest agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Property or delivered to Guest, and to be solely responsible for your actions and the actions of all Occupants present at the Property at any time during your stay, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Terms and Conditions. All occupants in all-adult groups must be over the age of 25. Reservations made under false pretense will not be permitted to check in and/or will be subject to immediate eviction with the forfeiture of all amounts paid.
- Occupancy: The number of adults, children, and pets that will occupy the Property must be stated at the time of booking in the form of a list of Occupants by name, age, and contact information, and identification may be required upon check-in, or at any time during your stay, to verify age. In the event there is a change in occupancy, application and approval from Management is required in advance. Occupancy may not exceed the maximum occupancy for adults or total people as listed online for the Property. The registered Occupants are the only overnight guests allowed, unless prior written permission is received from Vacation in Chelan, and must abide by these same rules at all times while at the property. Guest and Occupants are subject to eviction, loss of any security deposit, and entire rental payment and/or the Guest’s credit card on file shall be immediately charged $200 per night, per person, for each individual exceeding the occupancy, at the sole discretion of Management. Any guests visiting the Property must be declared and approved in advance, and leave by 10pm and arrive no earlier than 8am.
- Special Event Occupancy: Special event accommodations such as family reunions, and small weddings or receptions, must be disclosed at time of your reservation. Certain properties are ideal for special events, but additional fees and deposit may be required. Occupants and guests must comply with all terms and conditions including noise, parking, occupancy, etc.
- Good Neighbor Policy: The Property is a privately owned home, and we enforce a good neighbor policy. Please treat the Property with the same care you would use with your own residence and leave it in the same condition or better than it was in when you arrived. To prevent theft of or damage to furnishings or your personal property, you agree to close and lock doors and windows when you are not present at the Property and upon checkout. All Occupants agree to conduct themselves throughout the stay in a manner that is respectful of and not disruptive to neighbors, traffic flow, or the community and that will not prompt complaints to Vacation in Chelan from police, neighbors, or neighborhood or homeowner associations. All Occupants agree to abide by all applicable parking restrictions and limitations. There are strict noise ordinances in the county and city. Noise audible outside the Property is prohibited between 9pm and 8am. Property lines, privacy, and the quiet enjoyment of neighbors must be respected at all times, with quiet hours observed between 9pm and 8am each night. Increased occupancy, vehicle traffic, excessive noise, trespassing on neighbor’s property, and any illegal activity will result in a $500 penalty, immediate eviction, and the forfeiture of entire rental payment.
- Eviction: All Occupants agree to adhere to local laws and rules and regulations, to not disturb the peace, keep the Property in a clean and sanitary condition, and will comply with the no smoking and the appropriate pets rule for each property/reservation. All Occupants are subject to immediate eviction and removal from the Property for any of the following reasons: (1) Smoking anywhere inside Premises or on concrete terrace attached to Premises; (2) Unapproved Pets anywhere on the Property; (3) Number of Occupants exceeds the number of contracted guests; (4) Complaints of noise, loud music, foul language, or otherwise disturbing of the peace. The entire amount of rent, deposits, fees, etc will be forfeited for violation of any of the forgoing reasons, regardless of whether Occupants are evicted, and additional fees may be charged. In the event that the terms and conditions contained herein are violated and we must take action to immediately cause an eviction, you agree to indemnify us for any expenses incurred in such eviction such as towing expenses, and any other expenses that may be incurred to effectuate the eviction.
- Limited Accidental Damage Waiver (LADW): Vacation in Chelan rentals have a small non-refundable Limited Accidental Damage Waiver (LADW) fee. The coverage of the LADW, as well as the exclusions contained therein, provided to Guest shall extend to all members of the Guest’s party and visitors. The damage waiver covers unintentional damages to the rental unit that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management as soon as you notice them during your stay. The damage waiver is a non-refundable fee: $49 for up to $1000 of LADW at larger homes, $29 for up to $500 of LADW at smaller homes. Coverage and claims are at the sole discretion of Vacation in Chelan.
Exclusions within the LADW specifically do not cover or release Guest from liability for damage due to the following:
a. Intentional, willful, reckless, or malicious acts of an Occupant or others on the Property during the rental period,
b. Removal of owner’s property from Property without specific permission in writing from Management,
c. Gross negligence of tenant or intentional misuse of furnishings, appliances, equipment, or other amenities provided with the home,
d. Damages to real property resulting from operation of any motorized vehicle by an Occupant or others,
e. Charges imposed on Owner / Vacation in Chelan by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association, etc. as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation.
- Cancellation: Cancellation notice must be given in writing, and it is the Guest’s responsibility to verify receipt by Vacation in Chelan. The Cancellation policy is subject to change – please be sure to contact us as soon as you know you may need to cancel. If a cancellation notice has been received 61 days or more prior to the arrival date, there will be a 100% refund less a $200 cancellation fee (plus tax); if 31 to 60 days prior to arrival date, 50% of total due for stay will be eligible for refund; and if 30 days or less prior to the arrival date, no refund will be given. Refunds may not be available for the service fees that other advertising companies charge (i.e. Homeaway, VRBO, Airbnb, Trip Advisor, etc.). There are no refunds nor prorations for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, air quality, or reduction in the number of nights stayed for any reason.
- Housekeeping: Each home is cleaned after your departure between guests. Cleaning fees are determined by the size of the property, the number of beds, and the total hours it takes to fully prepare the property for each guest stay. The cost for cleaning is the responsibility of the Guest and will be included in the total rental fee. If you wish more frequent cleaning, additional housekeeping may be scheduled for an additional hourly charge. Any extraordinary cleaning expenses due to carpet stains, excessive garbage, spills, and excessive dirt shall be charged directly to Guest’s credit card on file.
- Pet Policies: Pets must be pre-approved (dogs only), with the appropriate pet fee paid, and are only permitted in rentals indicated as pet friendly. There shall be no more than two (2) domestic adult dogs (no puppies) that weigh less than 75 pounds, and the Guest shall be solely responsible for and in control of pets at all times. Pets will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet containment is the sole responsibility of the Guest, and Owner and Vacation in Chelan take no responsibility for pets that escape. Guest should prevent pets from producing noise levels that disturb neighbors. Pets must be treated for fleas and ticks prior to arrival. Guests must pick up after pets and tightly tie the remnants in a plastic bag if staying in a Pet Friendly Unit, and place the bag in the trash. Pets are not allowed on the furniture and all pet hair must be cleaned up prior to departure. A $150 fee will be charged if there is any report of pet hair on bedding and sofas. Owner and Vacation in Chelan assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the Property. Pet owners are responsible for additional charges resulting from damages, clean up outside or inside, or extermination services that become necessary. If an unauthorized or unreported pet has been in any rental, pet friendly or not, all Occupants may be evicted and/or Guest’s credit card on file shall be immediately charged $500 per pet, at the sole discretion of Management. Additional pet policies for certain homes may be posted in the information binder located at the property and/or in email communication with the Guest.
- Check-In: You may check in any time after the time listed in your check-in instructions, typically 5pm on the date of arrival (during busy seasons, the property may not be available until 6pm). We make every effort to have your home fully ready by your check-in time, but there may be times where check-in will be delayed. Driving directions, emergency contacts, house entry code, and check-out information is provided by email a week prior to your arrival when the following has been received: approval of these Terms and Conditions, payment in full, and the full Occupant list with names, ages, and contact information for everyone in the rental party. If a pet has been approved for your reservation, it is noted in the booking confirmation and the check-in instructions. We strive to keep all our homes in good working condition, and to accurately describe each home in our advertising. Guest shall, on arrival, examine the Property, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, and fixtures, and shall immediately report in writing to Management anything that is not in operating condition or in disrepair. Reasonable effort will be made to promptly repair inoperative equipment, although the presence of non-operating condition or disrepair and any reports of such does not give Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made. You are responsible for the proper use and operation of all appliances and fixtures on the Property, and to keep the same in a clean condition. You are responsible for, and will be charged for, any repair or replacement expense that results from failure to comply with these stipulations, and improper operation may impair performance or reception and result in a chargeable service call.
- Check-Out: You must vacate your home on the last day of your stay by the time listed on your check-in instructions, typically by 10:00am, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. When you depart please leave the home in a neat and undamaged condition. A list of housekeeping procedures is listed in the information binder at each property, and on the departure instructions email, including: 1) Load and run the dishwasher; 2) Wipe appliances, counters, etc. clean of excess spills; 3) Remove sheets from all beds that were used, and place sheets at the foot of the bed; 4) Spread out soiled towels on the bathroom floor, and do not leave wet items in a pile; 5) Clean grill, if used; 6) Remove all food and trash from home, and deposit all trash in the can/dumpster as instructed in the binder; 7) Leave furniture arranged as you found it; 8) Turn cool to 80 degrees in the summer and heat to 60 degrees in the winter; 9) Turn off all lights, and close and lock all doors and windows. If you do not vacate by checkout time, you authorize us to bill your credit card on file for a late departure fee of up to one and one-half times the daily prorated rent, plus any additional damages incurred including, but not limited to, the cost of alternative housing for an incoming Guest displaced by such hold over, and we may remove all Occupants and their personal property from the Property.
- No Smoking, Fires, or Fireworks: No smoking is allowed inside any of our homes or anywhere on the Property. The Guest shall be charged a minimum of $500 for cleaning charges at Management’s sole discretion if the no smoking clause is violated and evidence of any kind of smoking (including tobacco cigarette, marijuana, or vaping) is discovered on the Property, and will be charged against the credit card on file. Evidence of smoking in the home will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid. Guest also acknowledges and consents to the credit card on Guest’s account being charged for any future cancellations to the property due to complaints of smoke or restoration associated with smoking. Generally, outdoor and indoor fires will be prohibited during your stay. If your stay is during the winter and early spring months and no burn ban is in effect, outdoor fires in an approved fire pit may be allowed. Contact the local fire department for burn ban information. ALWAYS put out your fire completely before returning to the house or leaving the Property. No fireworks are allowed on the Property at any time. Guest and Occupants are entirely liable for any costs associated with fire suppression efforts caused by violation to this term of the Agreement.
- Heat / Air Conditioning: Guests agrees that air conditioning shall not be set below 75 degrees and heat shall not be set above 75, and the fan setting shall be “Auto”. There are no refunds for lack of or malfunctioning HVAC units. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
- Septic / Sewer: Some of our properties use a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH feminine products or anything other than toilet paper. Please be conservative with your water usage, and do not run excess water beyond what is needed for the Occupants listed on this agreement.
- Waste Material: Guest and Occupants shall follow all rules in information binder in their vacation rental regarding trash disposal and recycling.
- Parking: Parking is permitted only in designated parking areas on the property. Evidence of or damage from parking or driving on the lawn will be charged against the credit card on file. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Additional parking details may be posted in the information binder located at the property and/or in email communication with the Guest.
- System(s) Failures: In the event the Property sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to water, sewer, septic, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heat pump, air conditioner, ventilating, or other system or structural systems, neither the Owner nor Management shall be liable to Guest for any damages as a result of or associated with such system failures. Management will make an effort to promptly repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the Property to inspect and make such repairs. Any failure does not serve as a termination of this Agreement, and no refunds will be given for such system failures.
- Services: We provide certain items as a convenience to our Guests, which may include cable, internet, hot tubs, BBQ grills, kayaks/canoes/peddle boats, foosball tables, and other items, and they are not integral to this Agreement. Management will not be in breech for any, and Guest will not receive a refund for outages, content or lack of content, lack of knowledge of use, lack of functionality or disrepair, etc. Most homes have electric BBQs, although other types of BBQs may be at certain homes. Please use reasonable care when using the BBQs, and leave the grill clean upon your departure. For properties that have a hot tub, the hot tubs are maintained once or twice weekly. Alcohol and other state-altering substances should not be used in or around a pool, hot tub, bath tub or the waterfront. Since neither the Owner nor Vacation in Chelan employees are on the Property during the use of these amenities, Guest agrees to be solely responsible for the use and operation thereof. Guest understands and agrees to be responsible and liable for any damages that occur to hot tubs and their support equipment through Occupant’s misuse and/or negligence. Remember, when not using the hot tub, leave cover on as the sun breaks down the tub chemicals. Use is at Guest and Occupant’s own risk.
- Condition of Property: We strive to keep all our homes in good working condition, and to accurately describe each home in our advertising; however, the Property is provided “as is,” and we are not responsible for the inoperability or unavailability of any amenities, or errors in our advertising. You agree to contact Management as soon as you notice any maintenance or housekeeping problem, or any potentially hazardous condition at the Property, or if any incident occurs at the Property that is related to such a problem or condition. We will take reasonable and appropriate steps to remedy any reported problem as soon as practicable. Owner and Vacation in Chelan will not be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred by Guest or his/her guests. No refunds will be made for inoperative items (including air conditioners, appliances, or mechanical failure), delayed service, or unsatisfactory condition of the home.
- Entry: Management and Management’s representatives and agents have the right to enter the premises, at any time: (i) for the purpose of making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, for maintenance, or to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that Guest has complied with the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) in case of emergency. It may be necessary for the contractor or us to enter the home at reasonable times to make the repairs or inspection without your knowledge or presence. Vacation in Chelan shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Management and its representatives and agents have the right to enter the premises, upon reasonable notice of at least 24 hours, to show the premises to prospective or actual purchasers, tenants, mortgagers, lenders, appraisers, or contractors.
- No Illegal Activity: No illegal activity is allowed of any kind. No illegal substances are allowed on the Property, including without limitation, drug usage and minors possessing alcoholic beverages. Use of the Property for any criminal activity, including the use of the Property’s internet service for illegal activity, is prohibited and may result in fines or prosecution. Violations will result in eviction of Guest and Guest’s visitors from the Property, and forfeiture of entire rental amount.
- Tents and Other Structures: No tents or other structures may be erected on the rental property. This includes motor homes, campers, and tent trailers, unless specific permission is granted and an RV fee is paid.
- Property Suitability: Review all property amenities, specifications, and unique characteristics, including environmental conditions, to verify that the home you have selected will be suitable prior to booking. Private homes may be constructed with unusual features, limited accessibility for Guests and Occupants with mobility issues, or be located amidst potentially dangerous conditions. These may include, but are not limited to, rocky terrain, deep water docks, hot tubs, swimming pools, steep slopes, cliffs, interior and exterior stairways, terraces and decks, slippery conditions, fireplaces, sharp objects, noxious plants, and insects. Be aware that cell phone coverage may be inconsistent or unavailable at some homes. Guests with mobility challenges or those traveling with children are specifically advised to discuss concerns or requirements with our reservation planners as you will not be able to change homes upon your arrival. Please do not book a home if you believe there may be a condition that poses unusual risk to any member of your party. You hereby release Owner and Management from all personal safety risks and liability associated with the property you rent.
- Weather Conditions, Natural Disasters, and Unforeseeable Circumstances: Management will not assume liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience cause by but not limited to weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, public/private events, acts of God, wildfire/smoke, road closures, frozen pipes, interruption of services and utilities or other reasons beyond its control. Guest acknowledges that Management is not responsible for weather conditions or natural disasters, including wildfires, and/or atmospheric smoke conditions (“Natural Occurrences”). Guest acknowledges and understands that Central Washington could be subject to periodic wildfires during any season and no refunds will be issued by Management due to atmospheric smoke, smog, or any other condition caused by a Natural Occurrence. Further, Vacation in Chelan bears no responsibility in the event of loss of power due to weather, utility outages, inclement weather, disturbances on nearby properties, mechanical failures, acts of government agencies, or any circumstances beyond our control. In the case that any of these things interferes with Guest’s use of the Premises and Guest has not timely canceled pursuant to the Cancellation paragraph above, Guest is not entitled to a refund in any amount and Management has no duty or obligation to Guest to produce, find, or offer a replacement rental. NO REFUNDS or cancellations will be offered for such circumstances.
- Lost Items or Left Items: Guest is solely responsible for any lost, stolen, or abandoned possessions or items, and we cannot be responsible for any personal items left in the home you rented. Please be sure to thoroughly check the home before you leave for any personal items. If after check-out you request us to search the home for a forgotten item and the item is found, Guest is responsible to pay for shipping costs in addition to a $25 handling fee. At no point does Management assume liability for any possessions or items or for the condition of said possessions or items. Items found, and not requested to be returned, will be discarded after your departure.
- Returned Check Charge: A $50.00 fee, plus any applicable late fees, will be charged for a check returned for insufficient funds or any other reason by Guest’s bank.
- Automatic Credit Card Charges: In the event that you incur fees pursuant to this Agreement, you hereby authorize Vacation in Chelan to immediately charge your card for any overages and/or fines without further notice. If these charges are disputed, or if the credit card on file is otherwise prevented from being charged, you agree to pay an additional $50 service fee per charge.
- Enforcement: Owner and Vacation in Chelan have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- Liability and Damage: Guests agree to defend, indemnify and hold Owner and Vacation in Chelan harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, property damage or expenses, arising by reason of any injury, death or damage sustained by any person, or to the property of any person, in or on the Property during the Term of this Agreement, including Guests, additional invitees or visitors of Guests, where such injury, death or damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Guests, additional guest or any of Guest’s visitors or invitees.
- Property Substitution: On rare occasions, due to ownership changes, properties being removed from rental use, the need for extensive repairs or maintenance, or other reason, the Property may not be available for rental on the dates of your reservation. In this unlikely event, Vacation in Chelan reserves the right to provide Guests with a comparable substitute property or to refund all monies paid and cancel the reservation. In the event of a substitution of rental properties, all Terms in this Agreement as well as any sent by email or placed in the new unit, shall apply to your stay in the substituted property.
- Credit Card Authorization: Guest understands and consents to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that an email of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. The first half of the total is due upon booking, and the remainder will be automatically charged to the credit card on file 30 days prior to your arrival. Guest hereby grants consent for Management to charge credit card on file for any damages, missing items, excessive cleaning, fines, other items in this Agreement, and if necessary the cost incurred to remove Guest and Rental Party from the property. Attempts to circumvent our policies by filing a chargeback with your credit card company will result in an additional $200 billed to your credit card to cover our time in disputing these actions.
- Hold Harmless: Vacation in Chelan assumes no liability for loss, damage, or injury to Guests or others, and their personal property, and Guest agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Owner and Management from any and all claims, damages, disputes, suits, litigation, judgments, costs, and attorney fees resulting from or associated to any loss, damage, or injury to Guest, Guest’s visitors and licensees, and/or their personal property. Guest agrees to release to the fullest extent allowed by law, Owner, Management, and their members, officers, associates, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, assigns, and affiliates (collectively, the affiliates) from all liability responsibility of any kind whatsoever for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other loss relating to this provision made by any person, sustained by Guest, Guest’s visitors and licensees, Guest’s children, any Occupant identified on the booking form, and any other person allowed onto the property during Guest’s rental dates as a result of Guest’s, Guest’s visitors and/or licensees, Guest’s children’s or the Guest’s participation in a visit to the home, due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation negligence on the part of the Owner or Management. Guest understands that this release binds any and all heirs, administrators, executors, assigns, and any other person or entity seeking to claim under or through Guest. Guest’s personal property including vehicles are not insured by Management, Owner, or if applicable, homeowner’s association against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Management recommends that Guest carry or obtain insurance to protect Guest, Guest’s visitors and licensees, and their personal property from any loss or damage. In any action concerning duties or liabilities of the parties, you agree to venue in the county where your occupancy occurs, and Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Owner or Vacation in Chelan enforcing this agreement. If there is more than one Guest, each one shall be individually and completely responsible for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement, jointly and individually with every other Guest.
- Limitation of Liability: Management’s liability shall in no event exceed the amount of the rental payment received regardless of the kind or extent of injury, cause thereof, claim or legal theory advanced. Owner and/or Management’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the rental payment received or the liability insurance then in place regardless of the kind or extent of injury, cause thereof, claim or legal theory advanced. Guest agrees to the foregoing and waives all right to claim damages in excess of the foregoing amounts, and agrees to be limited for all purposes to such amounts.
- Enforceability: If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this Agreement is held or determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, all other terms, clauses or paragraphs herein shall be severed and remain in force and effect.
- Acceptance of this Agreement: Guest acknowledges by completing this transaction that they are at least twenty five (25) years of age and they agree to furnish a valid form of photo identification to prove their age upon request by Management. Payment shall constitute valid binding acceptance of this agreement. Guest acknowledges that the above statements have been read, and Guest agrees to abide by them and cause anyone on the property to abide by them. Anyone not abiding by this agreement may be subject to immediate eviction, loss of any security deposit, and/or loss of entire rental payment.